A: Probably not
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
3. Do you own a gun weapons?
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite?
A: Never did drink that, so I don't know
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
A: On occasion, nice to have
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
A: The Nightmare before Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
A: Chicory with creamer
9. Can you do push ups?
A Technically ... no
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
A: Don't wear jewelry much
11. Favorite hobby?
A: anything computer related, photography, reading, movies
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts?
14. Middle name?
A: Leoni (Stella Leoni Venter)
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
A: Thoughts, what thoughts? Darn, it's only Wednesday. My mind's a blank.
16. Name 2 or 3 drinks you regularly drink?
A: Water, water and water
17. Current worry?
A: Nothing much that I bother worrying about
18. Current hate right now?
A: Striking municipal workers
19. Favorite place to be?
A: At home
20. How did you bring in the New Year?
A: Slept soundly through it.
21. Where would you like to go?
A: Anywhere with my boyfriend and my camera
22. Name three people who will complete this:
A: Not sending it to anyone else
23. Do you own slippers?
24. What color shirt are you wearing?
A: Black shirt, blue jeans
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
26. Can you whistle?
27. Where are you now?
A: At my PC, duh
28. Would you be a pirate?
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
A: I sing everywhere but in the shower
30. Favorite Girl's Name?
A: Don't know
31. Favorite boy's name?
A: Don't know
32. What's in your pocket right now?
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
A: My dog Jenny, growling at me for attention
34. What vehicle do you drive?
A: 1989 Mazda 323 (or otherwise 2000 Jeep Cherokee)
35. Worst injury you've ever had?
A: Sprained ankle / some cuts needed stitches once
36. Do you love where you live?
37. How many TVs do you have in your house?
A: In working order? One.
You are Jean-Luc Picard
|A lover of Shakespeare and other
fine literature. You have a decisive mind
and a firm hand in dealing with others.
Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character are you?" quiz...
You Crave a Blissful Life
Your dream is to live a light hearted, carefree life. You don't want to be bogged down by stress.
You'd like to recapture some of the playfulness and innocence you had as a child.
You believe that life should be about celebrations and fun. The world needs more happiness.
You want to focus on the positive and stay optimistic. It's too easy to get depressed.
You Are FAQ
For you, the internet is like your personal library. And you know more facts than fifty normal humans.
Your brain is basically lot a computer at this point. You have a lot of information stored up there.
You spend hours looking up obscure information and learning things. If you have question, you always Google it.
You can't help but be a bit of a know-it-all. You can answer everyone's frequently asked questions.
Your result for The Golden Compass Daemon Test...
You are calm and logical, but not unemotional. You are an introvert, at heart, preferring to read alone than be subjected to the crush and noise of a big party or bar. You have a few friends and family, whose presence you welcome - to a point. Even they can wear on your nerves eventually, and you need to retreat back into your personal space for a while so you can recharge. Your energy comes in bursts, after which you need a long nap or a couple of evenings at home to recuperate.
You are comfortable with yourself, and reasonably confident. You want the friendship and goodwill of others, but you are not willing to sacrifice your principles in order to get it. If your close friends need something that you can provide, however, you will be the first to offer it.
You are a good and sympathetic listener, and are aware of your friend's emotional states. With your very close friends, you will open up, but rarely - you don't like to burden people with your problems. At the same time, though, you are honest and are not willing to alter the truth for the sake of convenience. Among strangers you are reserved, and may resort to making jokes to disguise your true feelings.
While you are not afraid of conflict, you do not seek it, either. When you are hurt or insulted, you feel that you have a choice to make. You can choose to take the up on it and defend yourself, or you can let it pass. Your decision may depend on how well you know the person, how personally you take the insult, or simply what mood you are in that day. Your friends may not always know how you are going to react, for that reason. Whatever you reaction, though, you will be logical, rational and unnervingly accurate: a measured strike.
Your daemon's form would represent your calm, introverted nature, your cool logic, and your impatience with crowds of people. He or she would probably whisper ironic comments in your ear, give logical advice and try to hide his or her soft side from everyone, even you.
Peregrine Falcon, Snowy Owl, Snow Leopard, Siberian Tiger, Osprey.
You Are a Cartographer
You have a wide range of knowledge and you're very detail oriented.
You have a photographic memory, and you remember places very well.
Like a middle ages cartographer, you're also very adventurous and curious about the world.
In modern times, you would make a good non-fiction writer or scientist.
I do NOT have a photographic memory. I wish ;)
Your result for The Quick & Painless ENNEAGRAM Test...
9 - the Peacemaker
Thanks for taking the test !
"I am at peace"
Peacemakers are receptive, good-natured, and supportive. They seek union
with others and the world around them.
How to Get Along with Me
- If you want me to do something, how you ask is important. I especially
don't like expectations or pressure.
- I like to listen and to be of service, but don't take advantage of this.
- Listen until I finish speaking, even though I meander a bit.
- Give me time to finish things and make decisions. It's OK to nudge
me gently and nonjudgmentally.
- Ask me questions to help me get clear.
- Tell me when you like how I look. I'm not averse to flattery.
- Hug me, show physical affection. It opens me up to my feelings.
- I like a good discussion but not a confrontation.
- Let me know you like what I've done or said.
- Laugh with me and share in my enjoyment of life.
What I Like About Being a NINE
- being nonjudgmental and accepting
- caring for and being concerned about others
- being able to relax and have a good time
- knowing that most people enjoy my company; I'm easy to be around
- my ability to see many different sides of an issue and to be a good
mediator and facilitator
- my heightened awareness of sensations, aesthetics, and the here and
- being able to go with the flow and feel one with the universe
What's Hard About Being a NINE
- being judged and misunderstood for being placid and/or indecisive
- being critical of myself for lacking initiative and discipline
- being too sensitive to criticism; taking every raised eyebrow and twitch of the mouth personally
- being confused about what I really want
- caring too much about what others will think of me
- not being listened to or taken seriously
NINEs as Children Often
- feel ignored and that their wants, opinions, and feelings are unimportant
- tune out a lot, especially when others argue
- are "good" children: deny anger or keep it to themselves
- are supportive, kind, and warm
- are sometimes overly permissive or nondirective
Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele
You liked the test?
so S P R E A D I T ! tell everyone!!!
(use Quick-Paste below)
or do you prefer to
You are not completely happy with the result?!
You chose BX
Would you rather have chosen:
Your result for Howard Gardner's Eight Types of Intelligence Test...
47% Logical, 27% Spatial, 45% Linguistic, 29% Intrapersonal, 18% Interpersonal, 16% Musical, 16% Bodily-Kinesthetic and 35% Naturalistic!
"This area has to do with logic, abstractions, inductive and deductive reasoning, and numbers. While it is often assumed that those with this intelligence naturally excel in mathematics, chess, computer programming, and other logical or numerical activities, a more accurate definition places emphasis less on traditional mathematical ability and more reasoning capabilities, abstract pattern recognition, scientific thinking and investigation, and the ability to perform complex calculations.
Careers which suit those with this intelligence include scientists, mathematicians, engineers, doctors and economists." (Wikipedia)
Your result for The Perception Personality Image Test...
NFDS - The Guide
Nature, Foreground, Detail, and Shape
You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.
The Perception Personality Types: